Safer at The Source
We are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 updates and are keeping the safety and health of our guests, staff and partners as our highest priority. The Woods Restaurant is open for dine in business on the rooftop. We are also offering curbside takeout and in room dining.
The Source Hotel is continuing deep disinfectant cleaning, strong practices of personal hygiene including constant hand washing, hand sanitizer at arrival, additional soap/paper towels stocked throughout the hotel, extra cleaning for public areas with higher contact including elevator buttons, conference rooms, restaurants/bar and reception. Menus, compendiums and in room literature are all one time usage and recycled after each guest.
Staff and guests who are unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems will be asked to consult a doctor immediately. Staff is immediately sent home and guests are not allowed to check in to the hotel and are asked to leave. Our staff has their temperature checked at arrival.
Each room has an individual PTAC system so there is no circulated air in our rooms. Many of our rooms feature garage door windows that offer you fresh air and the feeling of being outdoors.
Our guest’s and staff’s health and safety continues to be our number one priority and we will be strictly following the below guidelines in The Woods Restaurant:
- Only 50% capacity of our restaurant and terrace will be filled with a max of 50 guests.
- Patrons in different parties must be a minimum of 6 feet apart. Tables will be 6 feet or more apart to ensure proper distancing between diners.
- Windows will be open for maximum ventilation
- No parties of more than 8 guests
- Menus will be one time use
- Tables will be disinfected and deep cleaned between use
- Staff must wear face masks
- Guests should wear masks to and from their designated table